Who is the founder of "ASTON MARTIN"?
Others answers (1)
- eAnswers...Oct 22, 2014
Aston Martin which is a British manufacturer of luxury sports cars was founded in 1913 by Lionel Martin and Robert Bamford in 1913, London, United Kingdom. In march 2007 David Richard purchased 92% of Aston Martin for 479 million Euros and remaining 8% was owned by ford by 40 million Euros and David Richard became chairman of Aston Martin. Daimler AG signed a deal with Aston Martin in 2013 to supply new Mercedes -AMG and own 5 % of Aston Martin .
- Show More