image
AnonymSep 4, 2013

Why human don't use his full power of brain?

709
0+
0-
Visible
  • Best answer

  • Others answers (2)

  • image
    Sep 4, 2013

    According scientists latest discovery human beings only uses 10 percent of their brain. Human brains are very complex and performs many complex tasks. If we start using the other 90 percent of our brain then they could become savants who remember π to the twenty-thousandth decimal place or perhaps even have telekinetic powers.

    0+
    0-
    Comment
  • image
    Sep 4, 2013

    Just as people don't use all of their muscle groups at one time, they also don't use all of their brain at once. For any given activity, such as eating, watching television, making love, or reading Unconvinced Inquirer, you may use a few specific parts of your brain. Over the course of a whole day, however, just about all of the brain is used at one time or another. Brain imaging research techniques such as PET scans (positron emission tomography) and fMRI (functional magnetic resonance imaging) clearly show that the vast majority of the brain does not lie fallow. Indeed, although certain minor functions may use only a small part of the brain at one time, any sufficiently complex set of activities or thought patterns will indeed use many parts of the brain.

    0+
    0-
    Comment
  • image